Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 188 - Burninate

The back of my right hand acquired a new feature today in the form of an angry burn mark that looks remarkably like one you might get if you, say, reach into the oven without mitts on and catch yourself on one of the racks.

I've never claimed to have above-average intelligence.

So this new acquisition of mine hurts when I draw. I hear what you're saying... you're saying "Right, Sarah... It's the ol' 'I burnt myself on the oven because I wasn't thinking and now it hurts to draw' excuse."  You're right... it is that. But I still drew anyway.

I tried multiple sketches of various things (some burn related!) before I just decided to play with my lily drawing from the other day.

Sunday status quo: Not a whole heck of a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment