Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 176 - Smiling's My Favorite

First things first... I have got to stop drawing on the back of scrap paper that I find at work.  I'm not trying to cultivate some kind of avant garde, textural effect... I'm just too lazy to take my own, blank paper with me to work.

Moving on...

As you might recall, yesterday's post was directly inspired by what I felt was the prevailing mood of the day: grumpy.

Today I thought I'd swing the opposite direction to try and conjure up some better vibes.  Didn't work.

BUT... I did get a really happy/mildly sinister looking sun to balance out my morose cloud from yesterday.


Also: No one makes me laugh harder than I do. It's true! Most of what I do on a regular basis (this blog not withstanding) is for my own personal amusement.  That really didn't have anything to do with anything.  BUT this fish made me laugh and in my book that's a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment