Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 166 - Burnt Out

My last couple of days have been decent as far as what I'm producing here.  Subsequently, I'm sort of feeling a bit burnt out.  I was busy today doing a lot of mundane, domestic chores like cleaning out the refrigerator, doing laundry and various other weekend-y sort of things so I didn't get around to drawing until about 10:00 tonight.  

(I may or may not have taken an excessively long nap today as well.)

What matters is, is that I did draw SOMETHING.  That something was defaulting to my long ago first love:  Disney animation.  I still have a lot of really lovely "The Art of..." books from various Disney films so tonight I dusted off the Mulan installment.


Her eyes aren't quite right... I get that.  When it got to be 10:45 I waved the white flag and this is as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment