Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 164 - Who Can Take A Rainbow...

Once again, my dear friends at our church small group are a gold mine for drawing ideas.  Yesterday evening Scott, the leader of our group explained that he was "in Lollypop Land or something" when he had trouble listening to what someone was saying...

...as is the case with anything has that many visual cues, it immediately went down on my list of things to draw.  Scott asked if he'd have a beard in my drawing... I told him that I would draw one but only if it was of the cotton candy variety.  He seemed to have no problem with that.

For the sake of clarity for those of you who don't know Scott:  He doesn't actually have a cotton candy beard nor do his eyes look like something out of a Japanese cartoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment