Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 155 - Sketchy Business

You, dear reader, are going to be mildly disappointed in me today.  I did draw, yes... No picture of shame today, my friends. However, sometimes I don't hit the target of a cleaned up "nice" drawing every day... several times a week, in fact.  I'm only 155 days in... maybe after 255 days of drawing I'll reduce the number of off days.  For now... You'll have to take what you can get.

So today... I was thinking on paper about a potential drawing I'd like to do that involves more than just one day of quick work.  I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and any kid growing up in western Pennsylvania can tell you about Kennywood park. Kennywood has several, really fantastic old, wooden roller coasters and I was thinking about one in particular today, The Jack Rabbit.  The Jack Rabbit has a few, really wicked dips and I'd love to do a drawing from a lower-down-the-track perspective.  This is my start in thinking about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment