Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 134 - Mother's Day

My mom has asked me multiple times when I'm going to feature her as one of my drawings for the day.  I decided to acquiesce to her request.

Next month she and my aunt are going to Hawaii for two weeks.  Am I going?

No.

Am I jealous and bitter and disgusted? Yes. Yes, I am.

However, I am happy that she gets to go because my mother, above all other things on this earth, hates hates winter.  She can escape the cold and leave me, her only child, to languish in the harsh Ohio February where there is a frightful lack of palm trees, warm weather or ukelele music (I can't absolutely confirm that last one).

Today's drawing is more or less an accurate scientific depiction of what the inside of my mother's head looks like on a daily basis.


1 comment:

  1. Nailed it kid! My head if filled with these and other warm imaginings every hour of the day!

    ReplyDelete