Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 112 - Bleak, Boreal Blog Bpost.

We're still in the single digit days of January and here I am already hating on winter.  We had an almost non-existent winter in central Ohio last year so maybe that's what's making it feel so bad this time around.  It's worse by comparison.

I'm the sort of person who needs copious amounts of sunlight.  It could be light out until 10:00 every night all year round and I'd be a happy camper. So these dark winters where the primary colors of the landscape are grey, grey, grey, dark grey, dirty white and black... well... it's not good for my mental well-being.

I've felt devoid of creativity the last few days and I'm choosing to blame it on the current season.  I understand that I can't feasibly use this excuse straight through until spring but for now it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment