Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 109 - Cop Out

If you've never met me here's something you don't know about me:  I used to really, really, reallyreallyreally want to be a Disney animator. Really. BUT not enough to, you know, put in extra hours in the animation lab in college or, you know... practice. You probably suspected that about me seeing as how I have to have a blog to make myself draw everyday.

When I started out drawing years ago ALL I drew were Disney characters.  I actually learned quite a bit from copying them incessantly but it became a crutch that I thankfully got rid a long time ago.

Tonight, for lack of any ideas for drawings, I broke out The Art of Hercules and decided to copy a picture for old time's sake.  Not bad considering I haven't attempted any Disney characters for a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment