Thursday, December 27, 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED!

Holy Smokes, everyone... I made it ONE HUNDRED DAYS.  One hundred days of drawing.  In my thirty-one years on this planet I've never drawn for that many consecutive days.  Not even close.

A day like today deserves a drawing of epic proportions.  Something amazing.  Something explosively, mind-numbingly, outrageously huge and over the top.

How's this?



Yeah, that's me... Actually, that's a much cuter version of me with atypically well behaved hair.  It's my blog, I can do whatever I want.

I never, ever liked self-portrait drawing in school and I dislike drawing hands so I did both.  Ha!


BONUS DRAWING:

I received via Facebook a drawing suggestion that I found interesting.  The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man (from Ghostbusters) celebrating the holiday.  Here he poses as a mall Santa complete with marshmallowy child.




No comments:

Post a Comment