Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 94 - Save Me!

Save your work, kids.

I was working more on the color for my spilling Chinese food tonight when Painter said "Sarah, I'm awfully sorry to have to do this to you but it seems as though I must crash." And it did. And there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth by yours truly.

Always save your work.

Painter even has an ever so nifty feature that allows you to say "Hey, Painter, please automatically save this spilling Chinese food drawing sporadically so if you crash, all is not lost and I don't have to throw things across the room and scare my cat." (For the record, it's actually called "iterative save" but I like mine better.)

I've never taken the time to properly explore the obvious advantages of that feature.

ANYWAY... here's what I got done tonight post-crash.


No comments:

Post a Comment