Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 87 - Eh.

Things I learned today:

1. It's nearly impossible to find a turkey smaller than 12 pounds in the grocery store when it's this close to Christmas.

2. Peeling an orange is arguably the most efficient way of locating a previously unnoticed paper cut.

3. It's awfully difficult to draw a sting ray with any sort of personality and/or accessories (unless you're Pixar which, let's face it, I ain't.)

The other night some friends and I visited the always fantastic Columbus Zoo and Aquarium for their annual Wildlights exhibit.  While passing through the aforementioned aquarium we saw sting rays and someone said I should draw a "Bling Ray" and later it was suggested that the Bling Ray should have Grouper Groupies.

Well I attempted that today with only minor success.  He's got grills, a diamond under-carriage, diamond "eye brow" piercings,etc.  I'm well aware of how ridiculous that all is.








No comments:

Post a Comment