Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 85 - More Strange Ideas

The imagination well was running dry today so I threw caution to the wind and asked Josh what he thought I should draw.  Surprisingly, it wasn't anything I wasn't compliant with. He had several ideas, actually... Two of which were "a t-rex snowboarding" and "Santa repelling from his sleigh with night vision goggles on".

Separately, I didn't really like either one of those.  The t-rex thing, especially, because it sounds to me like something that would be on a four-year-old boy's t-shirt or something.  But when you combine the two together... we get a little more interesting!

"Sarah," you might be saying "have you ever even seen a picture of a t-rex?" (I have) and "Sarah, you do realize that Santa has night-vision goggles on but it's not nighttime?" To that I'd tell you politely to mind yo' bees and when you draw it you can put whatever you darn well please. Kisses!




1 comment:

  1. It would make sense that Josh would come up with those suggestions, especially since he knows 2 little 4 yr old boys. And my 4 yr old would love to have a shirt with a T-Rex snowboarding. Just like the pajamas he has that has a shark riding a scooter that says "Cruisin' for a Snoozin'".

    ReplyDelete