Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 84 - Guess Who Can't Draw Horses?

Give up yet? The answer is "me".  Horses are hard to draw.  So when someone suggested I draw a "seahorse dreaming about being a regular horse" I aaaaaalmost didn't consider actually bringing it to fruition. If you know me or have been reading this blog long enough, you'll know that I like to find loopholes (also known as "being lazy while actually appearing to be clever" - it's sort of my thing.)

So this drawing is not fantastic on a number of levels. Composition-wise it leaves a lot to be desired; My narrative isn't clearly conveyed because you might not know what it is I was doing with this drawing unless you saw a description.  You know what? That's all ok 'cause it was just a funny little drawing I did at work on a Tuesday afternoon. *


*You may be wondering what it is I do that I can sit at work and draw all the time.  I'm a receptionist and sometimes it gets quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment