Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 75 - Horrible Monkey Puns

**Update 7/12/13 - This post has vastly more hits than any other post on my blog... especially from you lovely folks in the UK.  Why is that?  Why are so many people looking up "monkey puns"?  I'm genuinely curious.  Please tell me! :)

There are a lot of terrible primate-related puns out there.  None of which I'm going to use in this post.

I will NOT be telling you that I was "just monkeying around" with this drawing or that I "went bananas" while working on it.  By no means will I inform you that artistic ability doesn't run in my family and therefore I am NOT in fact a "chimp off the old block".  And certainly, under no circumstances imaginable will I ever claim that writing this blog is "as fun as a barrel full of monkeys."

I simply won't do it.  I respect you more than that.

So here's a picture of a monkey, driving a little car with his feet while he eats a banana. (This idea was posed to me by an awesome young man named Noah.  I thought it was pretty nifty.)


No comments:

Post a Comment