Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 72 - Bits and Pieces

Today I started some work on yet another project for my sister-in-law.  She has a business doing vinyl cuts and she sometimes gets custom orders that she needs artwork for.  This time around she's been asked to use her already-created vinyls of Daleks from Doctor Who to "EXTERMINATE" a stick figure family.  She needed the exterminated figure, a frightened figure and a pile of post-exterminated stick figure.


Also, I doodled in Bible study tonight (I concentrate well while doodling) so I figured I'd scan that, too.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me out again Sarah... You need to let me know how much I owe you for this project...I didn't charge the client, but I want to pay for your time. :~} Let me know how much and I'll get it sent over to you.

    ReplyDelete