Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 38 - Oh Drawing, Where Art Thou?

You may have noticed that I didn't follow up with a second drawing yesterday.  Thank goodness for Sharpie Pumpkins. 

I forgot to note in yesterday's blog that I'll be away from a computer/scanner until Sunday afternoon. I will NOT however, be away from a sketchpad and pencils.  Much like this time last month, I solemnly swear to draw every day and post the results when I get back on Sunday.

I feel like I can't leave you without something today... How do you feel about flamingos?  Here's a flamingo from my freshman year of college (arguably the last time I drew for 38 consecutive days - and it shows).  I have a lot of ground to make up.

...to be fair I also did this over the course of several days whereas most of what I've done here are just quickie daily sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment