Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 34 - Messin' with Color.

Ok, in the interest of full disclosure I did spend a chunk of this evening that could've otherwise been spent working, trying to catch up on the latest season of Doctor Who.  I did still get some work started on coloring my teacup, though, so put the pitchforks and torches away.

I don't really know HOW I want to color my spilling food drawings so I started playing around with some ideas.  Many of those ideas met their end via Control+Z before I started to make a little headway with this.  I'll pick at it a little more in different sections before I decide if it's worth spending a lot of time on or not.  Sort of an interesting start though, I think.

(Also - the off-white halo around the drawing is the paper because it's from a scanned drawing.  Once I'm done with coloring it via Painter, I'll delete that layer and you won't see it anymore.)


No comments:

Post a Comment