Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 28 - Meh.

I'm having a very meh sort of day today, you guys.  I don't really know why... probably because it's been getting dark so much earlier and with all these laws why can't they make one that requires the sun to stay up in Central Ohio until 9:45 every evening all year 'round?

But I digress...

I tried to get multiple things going today only to stall out before I produced anything substantial.  So, thinking about potential Christmas card stuff,  I played around with Google image search for some art nouveau motifs, etc.  Do not prepare to have your proverbial socks knocked off... like I said, it's a very meh kind of a day.  Better luck tomorrow!


It was either this or the Picture Of Shame and my hair is not compliant today.

No comments:

Post a Comment