Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 18 - Barely Avoiding the Picture O' Shame

Ok, hear me out... Josh and I left the house this morning at 8:00 AM and drove from our home in Columbus to the nearest IKEA store near Cincinnati (about 90 minutes).  We returned some things left over from our recent kitchen renovation (ourikeakitchen.blogspot.com) and hung around in the store for awhile.  We then drove 90 minutes north to Bellefontaine for a gathering and were there for a few hours.  We then drove the hour back to Columbus and immediately went to the last half of a neighborhood bonfire.  We got back in the door at 8:00 PM.  I had said all day "I still need to draw today" but by the time we got home I was beat...

Did you read all of that?  Good for you.  If you didn't I shall summarize thusly: I was busy today and I'm tired.  BUT the ever-present threat of the Picture O' Shame*  I had to do something.  So I added just a bit to last night's drawing... it's SOMETHING.  Don't you judge me! How much did YOU draw today?! Huh!?

Anyway... I just began shading on the second pumpkin.

* If I don't draw I have to write a statement of my failure and post my picture taken with the statement of failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment