Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 17 - Alterations

I started out trying to draw during quiet periods at work today.  I thought "Flamingos! I love a flamingo! I'll draw flamingos!"  Not so much.  I thought "Westies! I love a Westie! I'll draw Westies!" Not so much.  So I did actually draw at work today but nothing I'm willing to share because I care too much for your well being.  You'll just have to trust that I did it.

So tonight with the accompaniment of some Hornsby's Crisp Apple Hard Cider and some Florence + The Machine I started on my cover for the Village Writer for work.  I fixed the cat face I'd done last week and altered some other things.


Unfortunately, I have to do this for reproduction on a copy machine.  No color and I can't do much gray scale or it just won't show up.  Hence the cross hatching which isn't my favorite.  I actually am really good with color but for whatever reason I haven't done but one colored thing on here yet.  Don't believe me?  You can check out my colored stuff on my website at www.sarahwells.net!  I haven't advertised that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment