Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 16 - Foodtastic!

I have a small audience now.  How do I know that?  Because I'm getting requests (which is fantastic).  I'll get to that in a second...

I have a talented chef of a friend named Jim who also owns a farm (check them out at Kibby's Family Heirlooms).  Jim took (fake) offense to my blatant disregard of the sanctity of plated food in my "spillage" post a few days ago.  So today - for you Jim - I've done PLATED FOOD.

...and a doughnut...

...and just for clarity's sake, let's say I live in a world full of wonky plates that aren't in the correct perspective.  That'll make this easier for everyone.



Jim's lovely and also talented wife, Leslie, requested that I draw a grill falling to add to my spilling food.  So here's THAT:




Thanks for the inspiration, guys.  Keep it coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment