Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 13 - Creativity, Where Have You Been?

As you may recall the other day I did this:


It was really just a random sketch based on something I doodled earlier that day at work.  Having remembered that today I thought it might be fun to draw foods/drinks in various states of... spillage... is that a word? It is now.

So I give you foods/drinks in various states of SPILLAGE:




Fun, right?  I actually had a good time with this which is unusual for me and also shows that maybe there's something behind this drawing every day deal.  Go figure.  I particularly enjoy the Chinese food.  I'm thinking of picking a few of these and doing a series of them to hang in my newly remodeled kitchen.

(P.S. - I looked up "spillage" and it actually is a word but I'm going to pretend that I just made it up and that the good folks at dictionary.com went and added it before I could bust them for creative pillaging.)

1 comment:

  1. That's a really fun idea for the kitchen. These are great!

    ReplyDelete